That’s why you also need to know how to get a visa for her if you consider getting a bride there. Here you will find the easiest guidelines on this confusing tape headache that is red.
1. File a petition for a Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is really a nonimmigrant visa for a fiancee that is ukrainian. It’s going to let your Ukrainian mail-order bride to arrived at the U.S busty mail order brides. and acquire hitched for you within 3 months upon the arrival. Before you apply for the visa it self, register the petition into the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Remember that in case your bride that is ukrainian has, they need to be placed in the petition too, whether or not they’re not going to travel. Additionally you must be careful along with your bride’s names – you will need to point out all her names including maiden or past married names. Otherwise, you certainly will face a delay that is serious.
When the petition is authorized, your bride gets the ability to apply for a fiancee visa during the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter shall alert you for the approval.
2. Submit an application for the visa & prepare for the meeting
It is necessary not to ever submit an application for the visa meeting until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these actions.
- Action # 1. She must fill out (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Action #2. Collect all of the necessary papers to offer the application.
- Action # 3. See a doctor authorized by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s money) and pass a checkup that is medical.
- Action # 4. Schedule and sign up for passport distribution.
- Action #5. Spend a $265 visa application fee and acquire a visa verification receipt through the bank.
- Action # 6. Just now your Ukrainian bride can phone the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and acquire a visa visit or do everything online.
3. Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is very important your bride comes on time because otherwise her visit could be canceled. And, evidently, it is really not feasible in the future for the visa meeting with no previous visit. If she passes the interview effectively, she could be informed about any of it immediately.
Nevertheless, it may need the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 trading days to supply the visa to her passport and travel papers. Because of this, Embassy recommends never to set the marriage date ahead of time.
Now, right here’s exactly just just what they may pose a question to your bride that is ukrainian at interview:
- Her back ground
- Exactly exactly How both of you met
- Her career and hobbies, relationships along with other loved ones
- Living arrangements within the U.S.
- Provided experiences of this fiance plus the fiancee and if they came across one another loved ones, etc.
The ukrainian bride will receive her documents back in an envelope after some time. It is crucial she doesn’t start that envelope but a .S. Immigration or Public wellness provider officer. In the event she opens it, it would likely result in a suspect over tempering in addition to whole procedure may begin with the start.
Based on an instance, the Embassy may notify you in regards to the importance of the further processing that is administrative can take one other 60 times.