COMING TO TRENTO
Travelling with family members
You’ve got two options in order to get husband/wife and child/children under 14 yrs. Old stay static in Italy to you, supplied your stay is of just one 12 months at the very least in case there is household reunion (“ricongiungimento familiare”) and you fulfil financial and housing requisites.
Both in instances you must:
- Show that your particular household income reaches minimum of euro 5.830,76/year + the 1 / 2 of this amount/year for every single household user you will ask;
- Find private housing because the housing agreement should be registered at Agenzia delle Entrate. The housing will need to have been announced suitable in line with the rules that are local 2 pers. Min45 1bedroom and sqm; 3 pers. Min 55 sqmt and 2 rooms; 4pers. Min 60 sqmt and 2 rooms). The measurements are meant as net flooring area.
CASE 1: allowing them to get together with you with a tourist visa (In the event that Embassy permits) or without any visa if for example the nation is waived after which, as soon as in Trento they use for “family cohesion”.
CASE 2: You coming first, then seeking the “nulla osta” (authorization, three months are expected) and permitting them to show up with family members reunion visa.
Travelling along with your youngster just
Either the Embassy issues a “familiari al seguito” visa, or he/she is sold with a tourist visa or without any visa in case your nation is waived and when in Trento you inscribe him/her on your own stay license. The applying needs to be done through Post Office for both of you.
- The certification of birth of the kid formally translated into Italian and legalized because of the competent Authority in your nation; legalization or Aja Apostille must certanly be both regarding the initial variation and on the translated variation;
- Statement of permission through the partner that he or she enables the son or daughter to visit to you. This statement of permission also offers become formally translated into Italian and stamped by the overall Consulate in your nation.
Please ensure these documents are had by you prepared before you leave
- Home-owner’s consent (S1 type below);
- The documents necessary for “family cohesion” (private housing agreement, financial guarantee, etc. See Cinformi report “Scheda Cinformi per coesione familiare”);
In the event the son or daughter comes into the world in Italy start to see the document Cinformi “Iscrizione sul soggiorno that is permesso di figlio nato in Italia”
The guide organization for many household problems could be the Provincial Immigration Informative Center Cinformi that may give you all the details to trigger the process thoughts is broken in Trento along with acquired the required paperwork. Please realize that the web link is with in Italian.
Travelling with family members
You’ve got two choices to be able to have your husband/wife and child/children under 14 years old remain in Italy to you.
In both full situations you need to:
- Illustrate that you have enough money to guide;
- Find private housing.
CASE 1: Family cohesion
The household cohesion procedure is applied whenever you decide to show up to Trento together along with your family members utilizing either a tourist visa or no visa if the nation is waived.
With this very first choice it is COMPULSORY to submit the paperwork placed in the rules for family members cohesion (begin to see the down load package for this page). In specific, before showing up to Trento prepare:
- Your marriage certificate OFFICIALLY translated into Italian AND legalized
- The delivery certificates of one’s kids OFFICIALLY translated into Italian AND legalized
Formal translations are available within the Italian Embassies or by authorized translators.
The legalization can be carried out because of the Italian Embassies or, in case the house nation has finalized the Hague Agreement, using the “Apostille” stamp applied by the Ministry that is competent of nation both in the initial as well as on the interpretation into Italian.
PLEASE BE AWARE: WITHOUT THIS DOCUMENTATION NO FAMILY COHESION WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE AVAILABLE AS WELL AS YOUR FAMILY WILL NEED TO RETURN BACK AT THE EXPIRY DATE OF THIS TOURIST VISA (up to max 90 DAYS).
CASE 2: Family reunion
In this full instance, you come first and request a “nulla osta” (authorization) from Questura and Commissariato del Governo (a few months at the least are expected). Following this procedure your household could possibly get to Trento by having a reunion visa.
- You husband/wife is straight away included in medical insurance and that can work immediately;
- Your household can instantly register to your Town Hall in Trento and now have usage of general public solutions available such as for example general public college or time take care of kiddies.
- That you don’t travel together in addition to entire procedure calls for from 3 to a few months;
- Application of nulla osta needs to be performed online to Internal Affairs Ministry in the Cinformi workplace;
- Application of stay license for household reasons needs to be performed at Commissariato del Governo.
See into the “Guidelines for family cohesion” the range of required papers and requisites to fulfil (available within the install field).
PLEASE BE AWARE: for the application of nulla osta you must have the “residenza” in Trento (application feasible just 2 months after your arrival).
Travelling along with your youngster only
In this situation you have got two choices:
- Ask the Embassy to issue a “familiari al seguito” visa;
- Ask the Embassy to issue a tourist visa for the kid (no visa is necessary in case your nation is waived) and when in Trento you inscribe your son or daughter on your stay license. The program for the stay permit needs to be done through postoffice for both of you.
- The certification of delivery of the son or daughter formally translated into Italian and legalized (either by the Italian Embassy or, when your nation has finalized the Hague Agreement, having an “Apostille” stamp applied by the competent organization of one’s nation both in the initial document and its interpretation);
- Declaration of consent from the https://brightbrides.net/review/plenty-of-fish spouse that he/she allows the young son or daughter to visit with you. This statement of permission even offers to be formally translated into Italian and stamped by the typical Consulate in your country.
Please make certain you have got these papers ready before you leave
- Home owner’s permission (S1 form for sale in the install package);
- The documents necessary for “family cohesion” (see the down load field to learn more).